Bride Valley Stores

Built c. 1700, Youghal Road.
Built in c . 1700 and retained as an army barracks until after the Napoleonic wars, the Bride Valley Stores were converted by the Hanna family into a corn and flour mill. They were given their current name by the Kelleher family in the twentieth century.


Tourist information and news for Tallow, Co. Waterford, Ireland    Website By: Déise Design
Tallow Enterprise Centre
Tallow, Co. Waterford, Ireland.

Phone: (058)56445   Email: info@tallowenterprise.ie